Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 15
Meddler -

Thanks for setting up this board, which I just found out about. Actually, Ghost of Dreams told me the site existed a month or so back, but I couldn't find it. In any event, I am here, proud to be a Fool member, and also a HG subscriber.

Unfortunately, there are a few mistakes with the book. Being a perfectionist, this is frustrating. Ghost and a few other kind readers pointed these errors out, and I have created a word document that has all the corrections. I intend to post them at my web site at wwww.earningspower.com in the next week or so.

I welcome all questions so send me an e-mail at hewitt.heiserman@earningspower.com. If of general interest, we can add to the FAQ.

Like you, I am seeking low-risk growth companies; i.e., companies forging an Earnings Power Staircase. A few of these companies will go up 5-100x over the next 10-25 years; I want to be on that train and I bet you do, as well.

To all the fellow Fools who have bought and read my book, my most sincere thanks!

Best,

Hewitt
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.