Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
http://www.filespace.org/Sand101/IETC1.2.zip

Noticed a couple things that needed fixing in the Croesus test. The dividend yield is automatic now. There was also a pretty bad arithmetic mistake in the debt calculation, which is now fixed.

There are probably more mistakes in there. The sheet appears to replicate GAAP derived EPSs that match Yahoo for most companies (SSD and WFMI match well). It is well off for a stock like PFE, though, and I'm not sure why. PFE is a pretty complicated megacap, though. If anyone finds anything obvious let me know.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sand105,

Thank you for all your work in building and continuing to refine this spreadsheet. Your generosity is appreciated.

I just received the It's Earnings that Count book and having this spreadsheet to refer to as I read and learn is sooo helpful.

I just loaded the spreadsheet and add-ins to Excel 2007 and I'm working through the process of making it run on that version of Excel. Do you know if anyone else has been working with Excel 2007? I think I have most macros working, except the Save button and I'm trying to figure out in Vista what security setting might be giving me a problem. At this point I'm not looking for help, just wondering if anyone else is using Vista and Office 2007.

Thanks again for your efforts,
Mike
I just loaded the spreadsheet and add-ins to Excel 2007 and I'm working through the process of making it run on that version of Excel. Do you know if anyone else has been working with Excel 2007? I think I have most macros working, except the Save button and I'm trying to figure out in Vista what security setting might be giving me a problem. At this point I'm not looking for help, just wondering if anyone else is using Vista and Office 2007.

Negatory on both for me, sorry. Those macros are really basic recorded macros, though. Nothing special - just copying and pasting columns.

I'd be interested to hear if you get it working, though.
Hi! Sand105,

Many thanks for your products, but I could not download it, could you please send me one copy?

Thanks a lot.

Michael