Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
If all want to do is click through the link, why are you doing a "tap and hold" on the link to bring up the pop-up menu? Why not just tap the link and go to the next page? Faster and simpler.

I doin’t want to just “open.” I invariably want to “open a new window.” Then I sit and wait while the link changes color. A display box is painted behind it. Then, and usually after some wait, the drop down menu appears and I can “open new window.”

When I’m on the Times or WaPo I want the splash page, but I dn’t want to have to re-render it every time I drill down through a story. Likewise with the Fool, I want my “favorite boards”, but then I open A favorite board, then open posts that look interesting. But I don’t want to have to re-render everything every time I change boards, because Comcast is often balky in these here parts.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.