Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
If anyone would like to make a recommendation as to
sell or buy, I listening. Just please tell me why and
suggest a broker in which I can buy more --cheaper

MCMM may i call you that, to me i would NOT BUY OR WOULD YOU SAY "AVERAGE DOWN," as i was sayin' to DUDLEY you should be a TRADER. Seems to me you're new at this so what i suggest you do is read up on how to study charts. I suggest learn BEFORE you get into this crazy business.

Now i know most who posts here wants to buy and hold.But one problem with this strategy most who are long have no clear exit point to get out. To me this is not the environment to buy into. I know there's alot of negatives of day-trading and what it connotes but man you really have no choice. You might think it's a "cheap" stock but if the market goes down, what you thought was cheap could be very expensive and your actual cash outlay might be less. That my friend is no-way to invest.

Like the famous Will Rodgers would say, "It's not the returns of my money, it's the return of my money!"

goodluck MCMM, SIGNOUT

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.