Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 9

If he had publicly suggested that breathing is a good idea, he would probably have been re-elected. - warrl

---------------

Not so sure about that. Even deceased democrats have proven to be pretty reliable voters.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Regardless of your politics, the misinformation circulating regarding vaccination are hazardous to the health of the public.

Misinformation in matters of health should be a felony.

Health is not a political matter.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Misinformation in matters of health should be a felony. - pauleckler

=================

Misinformation is in the mind of the beholder. Information is in a continuous state of flux and
in any case is protected by the first amendment.

People should have access to all sides of an issue and opinions and then make up their own minds about what to think or believe. People don't need super informed and self assured progressives to protect them from wrong think.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Regardless of your politics, the misinformation circulating regarding vaccination are hazardous to the health of the public.

Sorry Paul but I have to disagree with you. WHO do you suggest should determine the truth, the government’s “Ministry of Truth”? How about the church <”But it moved” he said>?? I could post many cases of scientific misinformation that was published and accepted as true in the last century or so and, upon further study, proved to be false.

FWIW, I read an interesting book a month or two ago called “The Hot Zone” by Richard Preston about a virus outbreak. It is supposed to be true with only a few names changed to protect the guilty.
;-)

C.J.V. - don’t watch much TV so I reads a lot when it is too wet to garden or mow my weeds now-a-daze, me
No. of Recommendations: 3
" Regardless of your politics, the misinformation circulating regarding vaccination are hazardous to the health of the public."

I believe that the CDC and Dr. Fauci have apologized for their misinformation.

Howie52
The WHO has yet to clarify if they have apologized or not.
Reports that they have not received official clarification on their position from the Chinese
remain purely rumor.
No. of Recommendations: 2

I thought they were bragging about it.
No. of Recommendations: 0

The unending discussion of mask wearing and their effectiveness to me is not worth much. Reasonable people can disagree.

But claims that the vaccines are untested, unsafe, cause infertility, and contain tracking microchips wander far from the truth. This needs to stop.
But claims that the vaccines are untested, unsafe, cause infertility, and contain tracking microchips wander far from the truth. This needs to stop. - pauleckler

--------------

untested vs not as tested as much as historical vaccines....

cause infertility, maybe in a very few, haven't heard this....

tracking microchips, CooCoo land.....

This needs to stop.... I tend to agree, but there are lot of things that I think need to stop but I oppose using the heavy hand of government to force or censor the expression of any point of view....
" I believe that the CDC and Dr. Fauci have apologized for their misinformation.

The unending discussion of mask wearing and their effectiveness to me is not worth much. Reasonable people can disagree.

But claims that the vaccines are untested, unsafe, cause infertility, and contain tracking microchips wander far from the truth. This needs to stop. "

***********************************************************************************

could you link to a post on this board that mentions any of those claims - other than yours?

There are folks who bring up results from England/UK and Europe - where folks who have been vaccinated for Covid make up - supposedly - 40% of the people hospitalized for Covid. I
have yet to see actual data to support the comment but it came from their government.

The problem that the CDC and Fauci and a lot of the talking head folks have is that they have
not been open and honest. They have said things that have not been correct. And as is the case
with such things, people do not trust them. Surprise. Life is not as simple as the dolts in charge
want everyone to believe.

Here is a link to a Fox commentator which suggest that the current increase in Covid cases may not
be the result of unvaccinated folks exclusively:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/20/fncs-carlson-demo...

And frankly, the manufacturers have told people that the vaccines are not 100% effective.
The folks who are making the health questions political are the people who are suggesting that
vaccines should somehow be mandatory.

Howie52
Sorry - but your original assertion is simply off the mark.
No. of Recommendations: 6

Interestingly enough, here's Kamala Harris on taking a COVID vaccine: "If Trump tells us to take it, I won't"
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/2020-vp-debate-kamala-harris-o...
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yep. NPR had a report this morning that many anti-vaxers in Missouri refuse to take the vaccine because it came from Trump.

Imagine the implications. All those people dying of Covid are Democrats.

Is Trump really that clever? Or did he just luck out?
Yep. NPR had a report this morning that many anti-vaxers in Missouri refuse to take the vaccine because it came from Trump.

Imagine the implications. All those people dying of Covid are Democrats.

Is Trump really that clever? Or did he just luck out?

If he had publicly suggested that breathing is a good idea, he would probably have been re-elected.
No. of Recommendations: 9

If he had publicly suggested that breathing is a good idea, he would probably have been re-elected. - warrl

---------------

Not so sure about that. Even deceased democrats have proven to be pretty reliable voters.