Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
98% of you would puke. I almost did. Well, it is up 5% for me @ this moment. We'll see.

Hint: it is a stock I tried to short 3x in mid-$30s but could not borrow. I bought it mid-$20s.
Guesses?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Ticker; ATNSKR?
is that 2 tickers or 1? In any case, no. A business that allows you to get your bleep done w/o having to be in a room with other people
WORK?
zm
No. Good guess. I actually bought that a while back @ $20 & am thinking of selling it. But, yeah, if you want your employees to never cough on (er, see) each other, I expect WORK to see stronger sales than otherwise.

WORK isn't up. Can't be WORK. This one is up 3 days in a row.
No. of Recommendations: 5
Acronym for..... attention seeker.🤦???
WORK has a problem in that Microsoft is giving TEAMS for free.
Microsoft is giving TEAMS for free

????
Kingran, if you track what div20 says, you know he's the, um, questionable money
I am sure MSFT gives great deals on Teams, just as they did on products (name? huh who can remember it?) that was supposed to kill CTXS back in 1996 & 1997 & ....

What yr is this?
No. of Recommendations: 1
speaking of ZM, have a laugh:
Shares of Zoom Technologies (OTC:ZOOM) are up 52% to $6.40 in a likely case of mistaken identity. Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ:ZM) is an expected beneficiary of the coronavirus outbreak, which is causing an expanding number of workers to operate from home. Zoom Technologies is an OTC telecom company that's mostly defunct and hasn't reported earnings since 2011.

The funny thing is whenever someone mentions ZM, the first thing that goes thru my cobwebs is that old ZOOM, who I knew well back in the day ... 20 yrs ago. Same thing happened yesterday. It seems many other ppl can't say "Wait a sec" to themselves.