Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
your wife could read your posts.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have been wondering if he is even still married.
Who are we talking about ladies?

Curious dog......we’ve all been on these boards long enough to see the spots on some these folks.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Check LBYM where there is a certain poster who has recently been denigrating women and marriage with some fairly strong words. Yet he professes to be happily married. I keep wondering if that is still true.
Well I scanned and the two suspects are bachelors, one is a good old boy with a NDE fascination, there is someone who may be a candidate, name begins with a j and second name ends in a h.
There are so many cranks but there are some pleasant personalities out there, humorous and all that with interesting posts and insights.

The worst ones are the know-it-alls...check out the Health and Nutrition board and look for V....she’s grey to me.

Lucky Dog
Oh wait, 3 letter name is another on in the running.

Misogyny abounds.

Lucky Dog
Please stop asking.
Okay
Okay

LOL, you're so mature! I would've replied "Well excuuuuuuse me!"

YG
not mature
Well my first thought was an expletive. Then I said to myself, she’s setting boundaries. I don’t have to like those boundaries, but okay, I’ll stop inquiring. Of course, you could tell me. :)

Lucky Dog
Requested the original post be pulled.

In your case, you always win on the most hurtful post at one of the worst times of my life.

Not mature ? that isn't even close.
I’m sorry for whatever you’re going through now personally, I had no idea.

Not surprised you’d be annoyed with my calling you out on your curt posting style, but hurt? “most hurtful post”? Not seeing it, and certainly didn’t intend it, but sorry about that too.