No. of Recommendations: 4
If pretty much everyone who cares to post in the thread thinks it's looney, then either the author is doing a very poor job of saying what he intends, or it's probably looney.

warrl:

If I understand properly, you are saying here is that it should not be intercst the board founder who decides what views are loony and are to be ridiculed, but a concensus of the board

That would be accurate if I had said "the readerS". But I only said "the reader".

If Intercst is the reader at the moment, then Intercst is the determiner of what is and is not looney.

If you are the reader at the moment, then you are the determiner of what is and is not looney.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.