Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
If these are "shenanigans", then I just lost a whole lot of respect for whoever calls them that.

Which is totally fine. Democrats believe that these are justified exercises of emergency powers. Republicans believe that the Democrats used the pandemic as an excuse to implement a host of changes that benefited their electoral chances.

The point was that neither the changes that the Democrats made to the electoral process nor the changes that the Republicans have made to the electoral process have the effect of excluding either party from the possibility of obtaining political power through the electoral system. That's why I don't think a civil war is likely.

It's extremely reductive to even use that word for what they're doing in broad daylight, which is attempting to ** END ** free and honest open elections in the United States of America.

Curious. Okay, I'll bite - name one GOP state where it is less convenient for a person to cast a ballot in an election today than it was thirty years ago.

Albaby
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.