Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 26
...what's that say about Trump, the guy who nominated Millie to serve as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?

How many people does that make now that Trump nominated or put into positions of power that Trump later claimed were incompetent or insane? Partial list of 'only the best people'...

John Kelley: was in "way over his head".

John Bolton: "washed up” and a “liar”.

Michael Cohen: “a weak person,” “not a very smart person,” a “bad lawyer,” and “a fraudster.”

Steve Bannon: nicknamed him "Sloppy Steve," and said “cried when he got fired and begged for his job.”

Omarosa Manigault Newman: “not smart” “lowlife” and earned the nickname “wacky Omarosa.”

Jerome Powell: “clueless”.

Anthony Scaramucci: “totally incapable” and “a highly unstable ‘nut job.’”

Rex Tillerson: “dumb as a rock”.

Jeff Sessions: “mentally retarded,” “a dumb southerner”.

Jim Mattis: “the world's most overrated general”.

Nikki Haley: "Every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later".

Don McGahn: "Actually, lawyer Don McGahn had a much better chance of being fired than Mueller. Never a big fan!"

Gary Cohn: “Gary Cohn, I could tell stories about him like you wouldn’t believe."

#ETTD

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3671727/trump-gen-mark-milley-c...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.