Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 26
...what's that say about Trump, the guy who nominated Millie to serve as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?

How many people does that make now that Trump nominated or put into positions of power that Trump later claimed were incompetent or insane? Partial list of 'only the best people'...

John Kelley: was in "way over his head".

John Bolton: "washed up” and a “liar”.

Michael Cohen: “a weak person,” “not a very smart person,” a “bad lawyer,” and “a fraudster.”

Steve Bannon: nicknamed him "Sloppy Steve," and said “cried when he got fired and begged for his job.”

Omarosa Manigault Newman: “not smart” “lowlife” and earned the nickname “wacky Omarosa.”

Jerome Powell: “clueless”.

Anthony Scaramucci: “totally incapable” and “a highly unstable ‘nut job.’”

Rex Tillerson: “dumb as a rock”.

Jeff Sessions: “mentally retarded,” “a dumb southerner”.

Jim Mattis: “the world's most overrated general”.

Nikki Haley: "Every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later".

Don McGahn: "Actually, lawyer Don McGahn had a much better chance of being fired than Mueller. Never a big fan!"

Gary Cohn: “Gary Cohn, I could tell stories about him like you wouldn’t believe."

#ETTD

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3671727/trump-gen-mark-milley-c...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
FYI, it's Gen. Milley.

Millie is a girl's name, often short for Mildred or Millicent. I recall the next door neighbor of the Petries on The Dick van Dyke Show, Millie Halper (Helper?). Comic relief. Come to think of it, every single character on that show was comic relief--no wonder it was so good & popular! And IIRC, Millie (Jane Powell) was the bride of Adam Pontipee (Howard Keel) in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

=alstro, remembers the 50s & 60s!
No. of Recommendations: 0
Millie is a girl's name, often short for Mildred or Millicent. I recall the next door neighbor of the Petries on The Dick van Dyke Show, Millie Halper (Helper?). Comic relief. Come to think of it, every single character on that show was comic relief--no wonder it was so good & popular! And IIRC, Millie (Jane Powell) was the bride of Adam Pontipee (Howard Keel) in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

A thoroughly modern era, to be sure.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Only the best people.

It tells anyone paying attention all about Trump. He loves anyone who will praise him and do his bidding - right up until they won't. Then he hates them and will seek revenge.

Trump is a mentally damaged child.