Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
If we obey those two commands faithfully, we will be upholding all that God requires of us.

If you do live those 2 commands faithfully you will fulfill the law of Moses.

Galatians 6:2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Jesus gave us a new command. "Love one another as I have loved you."

Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Sometimes I think the world does not recognize Christians because we do not love one another. If we do not love what are we? It matters not what else we do, what great things we accomplish, we will not see our brother in need or we will not care because we are busy doing great things. If I turn away from a brother in need I should turn away and weep and Peter did when he denied our Lord.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.