No. of Recommendations: 3
If you are a member of AAA, they have notary services if you choose to go the tracing route.

Thanks for telling me about AAA! Their office is right near me, and I'd passed it a couple of times on my way to work, but I never thought of going to AAA to get my car title. They were able to do it without any problems, and they switched my AAA membership to PA at the same time. I think the savings from having it done there paid for this year's AAA membership! I was able to get everything done in one day - I got to the DMV at 8 am (and there was already a line) and by noon I had a new license, had registered and titled my car, registered to vote, got my car inspected and got a library card! (I'd already switched my auto insurance - I was surprised and pleased to find it was cheaper in PA than in GA! But I lived in a somewhat questionable neighborhood when I lived in GA, so that's probably why.) If I could just get my boxes unpacked, I could start enjoying the area more. I'd like to see more of PA than the inside of Ikea... Karen
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.