Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
If you do not think there is any evidence of Trump racism then pointing it out to you is not going to matter… 

This is a bit like the argument, "He's done it a million times, why should I have to give an example."

If it's so obvious, then give an example. Don't tell me whether or not I'll be convinced. Allow me to decide that for myself.

Based on what I've seen and heard, I think Trump can be foolish, but I'm not aware of any real evidence that he's a racist. Are lots of people making that claim? Sure. But just because a claim is widely believed doesn't make it true. A recent CNN poll showed that more than a quarter of Europeans believe Jews have too much influence in business and finance. Heck, lots of Christians say we killed Jesus.

Does that make it true?
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.