Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
if you have time to kill, and want to hear a confident but borderline ornery badass CEO plow thru analyst Q&A on an ER CC, please listen to David Simon CEO of SPG.

This particular call was very positive and essentially David has had enough of covid and knows they have a good thing going and expects his valuation to go up along with his NOI and FFO and dividends.

He is not Jeff Green...totally different. But equally effective.

Even if SPG plummets due to delta/covid scare-mongering in coming weeks, I have complete confidence in SPG to $135 minimum by EOY. Upside could be $150-170 once covid subsides again. Along with dividends.

Do I wish I had all my SPG from pre-February? Sure. But I won't apologize for having a strategy and booking profits.

Still 31% or so (more tomorrow, probably) of my port, and looks rock solid.
That allows me to sit tight on my cash until I see an oppty that I really like.

Doom
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.