Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
If you think Brissette/Hoyer are going to get the Colts to .500 this year, I have some oceanfront property in downtown Indianapolis to sell you.

I am a Brissette fan. I liked him better than Jimmy G as a Brady backup. He's got wheels AND a cannon. I like Hoyer. He's reliable but still backup material. The Colts are paying each of them as they must. I'm very happy to see Brissette get paid and Hoyer land on his feet.

Last time we saw Brissette he was getting sacked about 4 times per game. Last year, their current OL only let Luck get sacked 1 time per game (going from memory but it's around that). Granted some of those sacks MAY be due to him holding the ball too long, but my guess is he sped up as the DLs kept getting to him two years ago.

The guy is smart, athletic, and comes from a good program understudying two great QBs (Brady and Luck in case anyone is confused here).

The defense is better in Indy. The OL is much better than 2 years ago. They've got some good players in key positions. TY Hilton will help a lot.

I say the Colts are Wild Cards for the playoffs. Looking at their schedule I don't think 10 wins is too hard.

Simon
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.