Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

If you would like to expose your portfolio to foreign or emerging markets, but fear leaving your 'circle of competence' you can always invest in a foreign equities ETF. Companies like Barclays and Vanguard offer ETFs that track global indices, like the MSCI EFA Index, or even country specific ones, if your want exposure to places like China, or India.


If your real-life portfolio performs anything like your CAPS one, I wouldn't be too worried about asset allocation =)

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.