Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
If you're going to accuse anyone of trying to "spook" people out of investing in Sirius, it should probably be me.

Hey, I've done my share of spooking too! =) But not in regards to Leon Black. I plead total ignorance on that point--my spooking is limited to the financial statements. Very scary stuff. (OT: I just love those Halloween articles and "scary stocks" that should be avoided. You can often learn a lot by looking at what NOT to invest in.)

I definitely have a negative stance on the stocks of XMSR and SIRI and may have spooked a few people out of it. It's not that I want satellite radio to fail--I think it's a cool concept. But looking at their financial statements, it seems like a pretty good bet. And based on the returns these stocks have provided since I've started haunting this board, I've done a great service for anyone I managed to spook. =)

I am a spook, but not for the reasons accused of in recent posts!

-- Ryan
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.