Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
clap your hands, stop eating meat, decide to get your ear pierced, buy outdoor furniture, buy a kid yoga DVD, make your bed every morning, wash the dishes just before your husband gets home, vacuum the porches, sweep the sidewalk, buy new clothes, and I don't even know what else!

But I haven't gotten the kids' latest schoolwork to the teacher and it's like 2 weeks late.

Apparently, this latest *whatever it is* is good for weightloss and bad for money. I'd almost prefer that to the opposite because, well, I guess I'm a little bit shallow when it comes to my body weight. Mostly, though it's insecurity.

And you know, Jeff barely bats an eyelash. If he were half as inconsistent as I am I would scream. Now, it could be argued that he also wanted outdoor furniture, although he wouldn't have gone to 5 or 6 different stores to look for it. He wouldn't even have gone to one of his own accord, so that would have been that... But the whole ear piercing thing (if I do it) is NOT on *his* list of things to do in this lifetime. (I want to get 2 holes in the top of my ear connected with a bar, so it's not like $20 at Claire's and done.) Maybe he thinks the urge will pass... LOL He always seems to think that! Like when we quit smoking he went along because he knew I'd never make it. 5 1/2 years later, here we are, not smoking. He went along with the church thing and that lasted... I don't know... more than a year. I think probably around 2. He's really just soooooooooo supportive of *everything* I ever want or want to do, etc, etc, etc. Which is nice and good, etc. I just don't know how he does it because I'm sooooooooooo scattered all over the place!!!

Today I *will* get the schoolwork together. In time to go to the post office even! I also need to run up to my school and buy my summer books. YIKES! I'm trying to be *really* careful not to get into my 'OCD Templates' with the weightloss so that the downward trend can continue when *this* finally passes.

I really feel like I must sound crazy this morning. LOL At least that's consistent! :)

Rebecca
And the plan for the earring... I am going to do it at a place near my mom's house after our vacation. Which is somehow less impulsive than going to a local place NOW. Maybe I'll decide not to do it before then.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.