Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm a biochemist by trade, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Zz,

I absolutely understand, I'm an internal auditor, I love the Fool because you can pull together ideas from a number of different perspectives and it helps you find investment ideas you may have overlooked on your own.

I admit a preference for the 'picks and shovels' or companies that support drug development efforts.

Have you looked at PPDI or QGEN? I think both of these companies should benefit from increased testing. I think they are both a little too rich in valuation right now.

My wife has told me ...... I don't have any reporting requirement to her

Bwaaaa ha ha aha

It must be love!

Thanks for the information, I look forward to both learning and contributing more to the BioTech board as I start down my investing journey. I am not sure how I am going to do it but I plan on keeping a running commentary going on what companies I am investing in and thinking about investing in similar to how some of the original MF Ports were set up in the past.

Regards,
Bruiser
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.