No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm a long way from it. I live near Tampa, FL!!

It seem dat Maurice, de little boy from de Cajun part of Loozyanna, go to visit wit his MawMaw and PawPaw for a few days while his Momma ('Vangeline) and his Poppa (Thibodeaux) are go on a vacation. MawMaw and PawPaw are so proud of dere grandson, who is about five or four year old and dey take him to church wit demselves.

While dey are in de church and de priest is making de sermon, little Maurice say real loudlike, "MawMaw, I got to piss!!"

Dis shock poor MawMaw and when she get Maurice out to de batroom she say dat is not a nice ting to say. If Maurice have to go he said say quietlike, "MawMaw, I have to whisper.", and she will know what he mean. He say, "O.K., MawMaw, I will do dat."

Dey go home to dere shack and everybody go to bed. At about three or two o'clocks in de morning little Maurice come into de bedroom and say to his PawPaw, "I have to whisper." PawPaw he don't know anyting about what Maurice and MawMaw have talk about and he say, "O.K., Maurice, don't wake up MawMaw, you can just whisper in my ear."

De next morning MawMaw and PawPaw put Maurice on a plane to Las Vegas to be wit his Momma and Poppa!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.