Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
OK, Bill Mann, I'm confused.

I joined GG a few months ago after reading your trip reports on the Asia trip and getting excited about the potential of that region, especially China. For a variety of reasons, I've not taken any action on my membership until now.

Well, I'm ready to get started, so I began by re-reading your report on "China's New Billion-Dollar SSEs", in which (I thought) you recommended GSI, CSR, and possibly AOB. That was late June. When I look at recommendations published in the actual newsletter, only GSI shows up, and then not until the August edition.

What am I missing? Are the SSE's "unofficial" GG recommendations? Were they "watchlist" picks that may be officially recommended at some future date?

HELP!

Bill
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.