Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm curious. Have you approached this vet about your feelings regarding payment, and getting the money refunded? I'm wondering what his response will be, and hoping that you'll use his own words about the previous work against him.

Hi Tony! We haven't yet. We planned to the other day, but he wasn't in the office. I have resorted to writing a letter since my husband and I commute in together (he's in DC and I'm in Alexandria) so we're rarely around during the vet's office hours. We leave the house around 6 or 6:30 in the morning, and we get home between 7 and 8 at night. Needless to say, the time to run to his office and talk to him is limited. As to calling... again, difficult. He's either not there, or in an appointment. Then, when he calls me, I'm not at my desk and we play phone tag... <sigh>

Long answer to a short question, eh? :) But yes, we are going to talk with him, one way or another, and we are going to get our money back. The decision has been made in our heads, so now all we have to do is take action to make it pan out.

As to the Hera Doodle reference: <shaking my head> I'm not even gonna go there, Tony. Nope... not gonna do it.

(It did made me giggle though... Never even thought of that particular use of the word when it was bestowed upon her.)

TMF Psyche

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.