Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
I'm glad I bought YONG, and followed it through the ups and downs. Education alone has been worth it. Also came out with a small net profit. Better--all the profit is in my IRA, while I have a small net loss in my regular account, which adds a few $$.

Happy to hold through the vote. Sorry it didn't get voted down again, but time to move on. Although YONG could have been a 2-bagger, 3-bagger, whatever--it won't be. And the next investment may be.

FWIW, although management and MS Asia took advantage of the situation (bit of an understatement), the situation was created and nurtured by the dishonest, disreputable, manipulative short attacks which fabricated an absurd story.

Still, grateful for the ride and my travelling companions. Especially Mekong, of course!

Best to all!

BRD
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.