Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I just wanted to say that after Sharebuilder, where I have my current account, started offering CNXS, I did a bit more reading and researching on CNS, INc. and bought a small position. In the end I liked what I read and saw by way of the numbers, I got some similar valuation views that Tom did in the original evaluation and I trust that Tom "Found Valuation Religion" after the original rulemaker port and that his valuation for CNS is conservative.

yofluke
Looking forward to watching CNS from the inside
Print the post Back To Top
YoFluke, I wish I could take responsibility for Coinstar, but the selection was that of Bill Mann. I do think CSTR is a compelling recommendation.

Tom Gardner
No. of Recommendations: 1
Wow, even TomG gets the boards mixed up. Tom, Yofluke was talking about CNS (Ticker CNXS) the breathing strips company - recommended by Matt Richey :)
theArgentinian,

Hey, I knew that. I do not make mistakes. I was perfectly aware that the talk was about CNS -- I simply wanted to add my opinion on Coinstar! Now, as for CNS, I also think this was a fine recommendation. It will not always be the case, incidentally, but I do firmly support every guest analyst recommendation to date.

Oh, and, sorry about the mix-up. Whoops! I confused the boards. :)

Tom Gardner
theArgentinian,

Hey, I knew that....

Not only does Tom get the boards mixed up, he gets his Latin America countries confused also...Venezuela, Argentina...
JRG,

Don't repeat my jokes! :D

Err, I guess it wasn't obvious enough.

Foolish best,

Tom Gardner
I got it but Im English

Phil
Well, CNS continues to look rich to me. I did jump into some Wyeth this morning, on the bad news about their patent infrindgement lawsuit. CNS is faster growing, yet I think it's price already reflects that. I think it's a good company, but I can't shake the feeling that it might dip a few times on it's way up, and that those dips could be a considerably better opportunity to buy in.
Tom,

No, sorry I was referring to CNS, INC (CNXS), not Coinstar, though that mistake seems to happen on this board a bit.

yofluke
calling me theArgentinian ! LOL.. that David Gardner sure is one funny dude
calling me theArgentinian ! LOL.. that David Gardner sure is one funny dude

If we can't repeat Tom's jokes, we probably should mock him either :)
Oh please! don't take this stuff too seriously. I'm not mocking Tom, it's all in jest. I have the highest respect for the man, his brother David, Fooldom in general, and what they stand for: To enrich, amuse and educate. I get all three from him.

It was actually quite funny calling me Argentinian, I just though I'd return the favor and cause him to chuckle.

c'mon people, lighten up!
Sorry if I came across as an a**. I was also writing in jest as a response to Tom's post about me repeating his jokes. I completely agree that one of the great things about Fooldom is that although money and investig is a serious topic, Fools don't take it TOO seriously.