Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm in a similar position to you and had no problems (Two drips set up). My wife, who does not have a SSN has to provide a TTIN (Tempory Tax Identification Number) for joint purchases.

I think as long as you pay the taxes everyone is happy.

Good luck!

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.