Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm interested in building a business around providing IT services to small and medium sized organizations, through significant (by comparison) marketing, and creating a diverse skill set by hiring new employees.

I do a bit of this, and expect to do more in the future. I have clients that were originally my suppliers for my real estate business. Happens I'm more qualified than most for computer networking support, so when my carpet supplier's network crashed, and I happened to stop in that day to pick out some carpet...

Since then, I have as much of this kind of business as I presently can handle, just based on word of mouth.

Presently I service my clients as needed but am not trying to expand because all my energy is tied up with unwinding the real estate business - which, BTW, is difficult when you are in a depressed area - and in marketing my commercial software product which is one of the follow ons to the real estate.

But as the real estate winds down, the network support will increase.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.