Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm keeping it under my hat. I just wish I didn't know.

I would certainly share your wish. It is a burden, it was unfortunate

Someone earlier suggested you just ask him, that may be the best advice available.

God forbid it is something bad, and something happens and you did nothing, how would you feel about yourself? That is not meant as a you should do XYZ, it is an honest suggestion. Would you carry guilt with you, or would you shake it off? If you would carry it -- then you really should confront, if not then your options are less clear cut.

There is a very good chance it is something innocent, girl was 17 looked 27 and he was 20 -- or some other innocuous circumstance.

As a parent? I would have to know personally. I am pretty open minded, though I enjoy my Fool persona<grin>, but if someone messed with kids? You just do not mess up a kids life and ever deserve normal again.

I truly feel for your situation it is tough
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.