Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm late responding. Sigh.

I made tofu pumpkin pies last night (they have a custard feel), pottage, and sliced up a pineapple.

This morning I will make oatmeal pancakes (wheat free for DD).

Then, onto the major work! I'll make a mushroom/onion gravy, a cabbage dish, succotash (Silk plain soy milk), and a dessert which uses parsnips!. DD will make garlic mashed potatoes (soy milk). DW will make a stuffing a perhaps a sweet potatoe dish.

We bought cider for toasting and some rolls.

I'm glad I made the pies last night. It'll make today easier. And DD wanted pie as soon as we were home from church. It was still warm, but the spelt crust was the best I have made and DD was lucky we found some Soy Dream Ice Cream at the store (DD has a dairy allergy too), so she could have pie and ice cream. A good night was last night.

Well, I just came to check the boards and write a couple of notes. I hope you all have a great quiet joy filled day.

Frolix8
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.