Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm making cous cous tonite with chicken and other stuff, the things i have to do to make the golden goose happy. I know, i have very little.
--------------------------------------
You know, it's curious that you do most of the cooking as does Art and DH. One of my sons does all the cooking (after coming home from work) and my daughter and her SO share the cooking. Of course, he cooks for a living, so that's different. The other DIL can actually cook. She has twitted the non-cooking one, who is moving to Hungary in the summer, about not being able to send out for pizza. Isn't true. I can tell the non-cooking DIL all the fast food places in Budapest. Unfortunately, the local Micky D's (known as McJobs in Hungary) uses hamburger buns for their breakfast biscuits - ick.

I do some cooking, but cooking an entire meal is difficult for me unless it is very simple. Can't stand up that long. But I try to compensate. I got an Edwards petite ham ( ) for days when the workers are here late and we need a quick dinner. In fact, we're having some tonight - with biscuits (Pillsbury - just as good as I can make).

I like cous cous, BTW. DH makes a dish of cous cous and chick peas that is just great. Also a cous cous with all sort of veggies like eggplant, roasted peppers and I don't know what all, with something like a vinaigrette with lemon in it on top. Yum! I think I'm gabbing like this because my tummy has been off the last few days, but today I feel like food again.

arrete
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.