Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm not a Creative Memories consultant, but I've been using a CM consultant since I started scrapbooking 7 years ago. Why do I stick with Creative Memories when I can go to Michael's, JoAnne's, local scrapbooking stores? Several reasons:

* Everything I buy from my CM consultant has a guarantee that it's archival-quality. If anything is defective, I can return it for a replacement at ANY time.

* CM has its own product-creation and testing facilities. When they say something is photo-safe, it *is*.

* I don't want my albums to fall apart and turn yellow in 20-40-60 years. I put a lot of (happy) time into them, and I'm not going to compromise them by putting non-guaranteed products into them.

* Also, since I tell myself I'm only going to buy from my consultant, I don't let myself start buying lots of supplies at Michael's, etc. Believe me, I'd love to!! I love going to Michael's! But I'm also trying to live within my means.

* I get TIME to work on my albums when I attend workshops my consultant hosts (monthly and retreat weekends yearly). This is a BIG DEAL, because you can have all the supplies in the world, but eventually you have to sit down and use the darn things! For a long time, I couldn't leave my scrapbooking supplies out (because of little fingers), but my DD is now scrapbooking with me. Plus, I've become friends with a lot of other women who attend these events, and I love to see them consistently.

* And, when I started scrapbooking 7 years ago, it was a CM consultant who showed me how in only a couple of hours. She's always there to give me advice, and she always has new ideas when I attend her workshops. You can make your albums as spare or as complicated as you want.

If you've made it this far, maybe think about calling a CM consultant for a introduction. There's not an obligation to buy anything, though this is a direct selling organization. www.creativememories.com
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.