No. of Recommendations: 3
I'm sorry you wife's email accounts were hacked, Gordon.

I also highly recommend 1password. I feel good having 194 unique and strong passwords (12-14 alphabet-upper & lower case, numbers + characters) securely available to me on my iPhone 4.

If someone does hack one of my on-line accounts, they can't use that same password to access any of the other 193 online sites I use.

I could never create or remember 194 unique strong passwords without 1password. That peace of mind and access is well worth $16 (or $8 on sale) if you have the OSX or windows version on your computer.

And if you don't have the desktop version of 1Password, I highly recommend buying it. It makes creating, changing and updating strong passwords easy. It makes entering credit card information on to online forms easy: One click. It makes filling out on-line forms that require name, address, birthday, and phone numbers easy: One click. I store all my software registration codes and versions on it for easy access. I have all the information for the cards in my wallet, including who to call if stolen, in it for easy access on my phone, on the internet or on my mac. 1Password has changed my on-line life. :)

Peace, maka
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.