Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
I'm sure it is. After a few passive aggressive attempts to contact me (I have met her before when she and J were together) and assert herself as important in his life (which she no longer is) I stopped feeling sorry for her. She made J question himself on his worth in some areas that make no sense, and then acted like she could snap her fingers and Un-break up with him which was weird. She basically was trying to be a wedge between us and get back in with him, but her actions only served to make us talk about our relationship more seriously.

How long have they been broken up? It doesn't sound like very long, and if it isn't, use lots of caution.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.