Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
I'm thinking a nice pharmaceutical like JNJ...

Erick,

Right on!

Johnson & Johnson is the perfect gift for the new little bundle of joy. The parents can start immediately in supporting their daughter's company. They can buy J&J Baby Powder, No More Tears Shampoo, Baby Wipes (I can only find 'em at "Toys / Babies 'R Us" - not sure why), Head to Toe Baby Wash, if she has gas problems Mylacon...When they get a headache from all the crying, they can use Mortin...

The list is endless.

I am a J&J holder, and a father two times over. It's makes the financial pain of buying all those baby supplies for the first time a little easier to swallow.

For some TA-speak, which KP has been talking lately, J&J is falling off the most recent high (60+). Looks like you could let the current drop play it's self out, maybe it will get down closer to it's 200 day moving avereage (52). It's trading at 31x's earnings right now which is historically a little high (if I remember correctly, the 10 year average is mid-twenties). I think the short term price benefited from the markets interest in anything non-tech over the last few months.

They have had a mixture of good news and bad news over the last month. Which is pretty typical for a company in as many markets as they are.

Anyay...

I have not posted here in a while. I really just wanted to say congratulations, Uncle Erick.

Stamp

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.