Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Imp, I'm finding it hard to believe you have 30 pounds on anyone. At least based on a photo I saw some time back.

DizChick

9 months pregnant, she still weighed 10 pounds less than I do right now.

I'm the fat sister (yes, at a size 2/4).

My mother still weighs just a hair over 100 pounds, and that's only since she turned 50.

I'm a solid 125 right now. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but basically 125.

Me too. My mother would force feed you, if she saw you.

I think it's hard for me to see myself as that skinny, because I used to be skinnier. I didn't gain this weight until I had kids. Plus the older I get the more the weight seems to shift....I actually have a womanly shape now, where before I had the stick figure my sister does.

Being The Big One has it's perks - I'm the only one of the three that gets to buy regular bras. The other two shop in the girls section.

impolite
comes from small stock
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.