Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
In any case, a note to windowseat.......I too, hope you are not offended in any way. You have a Feste nominee logo, so you obviously are a pretty helpful person. It would be selfish of me to wish you were with Pro, due to my limited time. Normally, much of my time at 82 is spent with a new baby in the house, and maintaining this old frame of mine.

Gene, I wasn't offended, but there was a tiny eye roll. I don't have a lot of money. Most of my investments are in 401(k)s, which means that I am restricted to whatever offerings the plan has. I'm not sure how much benefit one of the paid plans would offer, so I'm going to have to say no to your invitation.

But one of the nice things about the Fool is that there is room for everyone. There are a lot of people on the open boards who don't have much money, and there are others who have a lot. Sharing information, learning together, is part of the fun. I hope at some point you'll browse the open boards and see what we have to offer. There are social boards, information boards, boards geared toward pet owners, sports, gardeners, having children (and not having children), and hundreds of other topics.

Everyone is welcome!

Nancy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.