Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
In any case should your pal wish to apologize for her insults I am open to putting the past behind.

====================

you see, this shows me how disengenous you can be. You well know that Abe is not a female, but you can't control yourself from making a little dig, and in the very same sentence say are open to putting the past behind.

putting the past behind is a lovely phrase. you can kick start it yourself, you need not wait for Abe or anyone else.

you really are completely tone deaf at times ... and again, I am not the first person who has told you this, am I? and I am not talking about TMF either.

d v
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.