Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 11
In my opinion, the best thing you could do Saul, is to post your moves moving forward- current portfolio, allocation, and trades. You keep impeccable records; hopefully this would be easy. At least for 2014/15 to better understand your thinking.

Everyone clearly appreciates your advice, your experience, and your track record. In addition to your snippets of wisdom and experiences, I recommend putting up a verifiable record. You could do it via CAPS and include details in the notes or just post it here.

You have an incredible track record and a lot of people are impressed and following your advice. I have seen your disclaimers asking people not to follow....but you do clearly give advice as well as call people out when you don't like a recommendation from motley fool. You have been explicit in your results, I suggest you post details over the next couple of years as this is the responsible thing to do when you bring on a host of followers.

Look forward to your thoughts.
Print the post  

Announcements

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Enter text here. Please keep promos short.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.