Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
In reviewing all the responses to my initial question, it looks like everyone is essentially on the same page. Wonder of wonders, this must be part of the tax code that is pretty well cut and dried :)

As a note, there are no zoning issues in regards to campers and/or trailers here. We're talking a very large county that is very rural and very thinly populated with over 50% being national park/forest and/or reservation land. Basically, there ain't nobody to complain even if there is some obscure county code. Heck, we're so rural we're even allowed to self inspect and re-certify on our tri-annual septic inspection and re-certification. That is, as soon as they pass a rule actually requiring the said inspection and re-certification.

Thanks to everyone. My concern had been that I was missing something that the person who was coaching me knew and I didn't. Based on everyone's replies, I wasn't.
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer:
In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.