Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
In the case of the genius at WPAFB, I sincerely hope this individual has the opportunity to explain why he should be permitted to retain access to his government e-mail account. Keep in mind that without access to an e-mail account, his performance will fall behind the relative performance of his peers, and he'll probably fail to meet the absolute performance standards of his job description. The next step will be to remove him from public service.

Talk about slander?

In the case of the originator of this thread, I sincerely hope he will recall that members of the military community hold themselves to higher performance, ethical, and moral standards than the public at large. He slipped from the path, and I hope he will recognize his error and return to the path.

You're quite the judge of ethical and moral standard.

I am just curious about what first hand knowledge you have about the situation. You seem to know exactly what happened and all the facts on the matter. If you are closely associated to these agencies that investigate such matters then I will swiftly apologize for any, "slander", you feel you may have received from my post. However, if you are basing your comments on an article you read in a newspaper or on the web, which we know are always right, then you need to go easy on the personal accusations of another military member.

Remember "...members of the military community hold themselves to higher performance, ethical, and moral standards..."

-Ryan

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.