Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
I find it truly amazing that TMF deleted my post concerning a link to a site which referred to Jared Fogle(The Subway Diet) death, for incivility.

My goodness gracious, there are certainly other posts on these boards that are more than uncivil.

I guess the eye is in the beholder and the ones who push the FA button.

Good to note these things.

Lucky Dog
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I find it truly amazing that TMF deleted my post concerning a link to a site which referred to Jared Fogle(The Subway Diet) death, for incivility.

I didn't FA your post, nor any post. I did note that you article was fake news.
Best to adopt a policy of neither FAing any posts and simultaneously refraining from FAing anyone else’s post.

I violated that rule once in the last dozen years on another board by complaining about someone who FAed several of my posts. It was very recently and I feel like a wus for having done so.

Just not worth it.

But in retrospect, I’m also glad that my posts that were FAed can no longer be retrieved by the general public without great effort and some hacking ability that most folks don’t possess.

So there’s that…
Best to adopt a policy of neither FAing any posts and simultaneously refraining from FAing anyone else’s post.

Should have read:

“Best to adopt a policy of neither FAing any posts nor complaining when someone FAs your post
No. of Recommendations: 5
"I guess the eye is in the beholder and the ones who push the FA button.

Good to note these things.

Lucky Dog "

***************************************************************************************

TMF is overly sensitive when it comes to death by sandwich.

Howie52
Death by diet is not OK unless the diet is an approved government actor.