Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Having successfully managed my own stock portfolio focused on growth stocks for the past 6 years with the help of TMF Rulebreakers and Stock Advisor and, for a time, Hidden Gems, I'm intending to take over another portion of my investment portfolio from my financial advisor: dividend-producing stocks.

My intention was to subscribe to TMF Income Investor to gain Foolish insight into investing for dividends, but I've discovered that II is now a "closed" service.

Therefore, I wish to find another newsletter/subscription out there that might provide me with similarly high-quality stock recommendations. I hope I'm not breaking a TMF rule by asking the community here for suggestions for other services, but obviously they have more interest than they can handle in this area, so I hope they won't begrudge my asking for pointers to a strong alternative!

8martini8
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
For a couple of suggestions, check out Morningstar's Dividend Investor newsletter with Josh Peters, or Investment Quality Trends newsletter. I'm sure there are also others. These two focus on 2-5 yr holds of large blue chip companies, buying when they consider the stock underpriced. Happy Investing, Suunny
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the suggestion -- I'm looking into those and they look promising!

8m8