Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Incyte has the most pathetic customer service of any biological supply company I know. I recently wanted purchase 5 CDNA clones from Incyte. I went to their web site and tried to search their database of clones. Unfortunately, one has to downgrade to Netscape 4.7 or Internet Explorer 5 to access the database. Huh?
OK so I did that and still can't access the database, plus I have to go through all the BS of creating a account (to search for a product?). So call the company and place an order? Nope.
You have to leave a message and they will give you a call back.
Well it has been a day and no call back. So I have decided to clone the genes myself and hopefully I can sell them to a competitor after I sell my INCY stock.
Joe Milller
PhD/MBA Student
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.