Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Does anyone know the typical time it takes to have money moved from an ING account (or their competitors) to your bank account? Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Does anyone know the typical time it takes to have money moved from an ING account (or their competitors) to your bank account? Thanks.

Greetings, NeedH2O, typically it takes about 2-3 business days, so if you had a long holiday weekend in there, it could be a fair bit longer, maybe as long as a week. Are you having an issue with a delay? If so, you could always contact ING by phone. One of their numbers is 1-800-ING-DIRE(CT) in case that helps. There is also another number on their website for customer service that I don't happen to have at my fingertips just now.

xraymd
Are you having an issue with a delay?

No problems just looking at places to store my "emergency funds" and didn't want to put them somewhere it would take and exorbedent amount of time to transfe if an emergency where to arise.
I'm currently using EmigrantDirect and Netbank. ED doesn't make the ACH funds available for 5 business days. Transferring the funds back to NetBank via ACH, availability is generally the next business day. See this http://www.netbank.com/terms_fundsavailability.htm