Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have heard that ING Direct is considering an ATM/debit card option. What do you think about this possibility, and would you use it?
Print the post Back To Top
I have heard that ING Direct is considering an ATM/debit card option. What do you think about this possibility, and would you use it?

I probably wouldn't. I use ING for "it's over there so I don't think about it and don't touch it" money.

jason

I probably wouldn't. I use ING for "it's over there so I don't think about it and don't touch it" money.

I agree and with the web ability to transfer back to my checking account quickly, I would have no need for it.

Jeff

No. of Recommendations: 1
I would cut it up immediately! With my ING account,as far as I am concerned my money goes only one way...INTO the account. No temptations for withdrawals please. So far ING Direct has been my most succesful savings experience, with Automatic Deposit hooked up to my checking account, it is a no-brainer.
Hey. withdrawls work fine too. Except they steal a days float from you unless you PULL it from elsewhere.

Oh and you only get 6 per month or they get miffed.