Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I just opened an account with a referral from someone else.
How do I send someone else a referral?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
Print the post Back To Top
I just opened an account with a referral from someone else.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Whatever you do don't do it here. ING spam is strictly forbidden.

UKBB
No. of Recommendations: 7
How about answering the guy's question instead of berating him for something he hasn't done? There should be a banner at the top of the summary page with the referral link. Then just put in people's email addresses and you're set. Don't waste the referrals though, I think you only get to send out 25 of them.

Sometimes people here will ask for referrals, you can send them an email asking them if they want you to send them a link. That way you won't waste a referral on someone that's already gotten 5.
How about answering the guy's question instead of berating him for something he hasn't done? There should be a banner at the top of the summary page with the referral link. Then just put in people's email addresses and you're set. Don't waste the referrals though, I think you only get to send out 25 of them.

I was just letting him know that the Fool will pull such posts. Climb on down off your high horse. If you want the Fool to add such a link take it up with them over at Improve the Fool.

UKBB
No. of Recommendations: 4
You did not answer the poster's original question. I made no reference about TMF doing anything officially with ING beyond the advertising we already see on the site. Your train of thought seems to be skipping a few stations here and there so this will be my final post on the subject.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I wrote:

"I just opened an account with a referral from someone else.

Thanks in advance,"

UKBB wrote:
"Jeff

Whatever you do don't do it here. ING spam is strictly forbidden."

UKBB,

I was thinking more along the lines of friends and family.

Do you have any other advice not relating to my question; or are you the overzealous Online banking board police?

Jeff
Lurker,

Thanks for your help!

I just sent one off to UKBB. {;^D

Jeff
No. of Recommendations: 3
UKBB wrote:

"I was just letting him know that the Fool will pull such posts. Climb on down off your high horse. "

UKBB,

I'm well aware of what is acceptable and what is not on the Fool.

What part of my question either state or implied that I was going to do anything that would warrant your response? You might check the height of your own steed.

Jeff
No. of Recommendations: 1
Forgive UKBB

There used to be a troll on this Board and one M.O. was ING referrals.
No. of Recommendations: 1

Forgive UKBB

There used to be a troll on this Board and one M.O. was ING referrals.

Vulstock,

Thanks for your help!

I just sent one off to jeffsquest. {;^D

UKBB