Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
As you've likely noticed I've been recently talking up selling my CNXS stake because of valuation concerns. I had put an limit sell order in on Friday, but (dumb luck notice) the shares fell and my limit number was never hit.

At work all morning so oblivious to the big news of the purchase, I come back and see that all but .11654 shares of my CNXS holdings have been sold. I couldn't believe it, and it even took a couple of minutes to put it all together. I figured I had screwed the pooch.

I look at the transaction history and see that my shares sold at (dumb luck notice) $37.02, and were bought back on 13JUL06 at $21.51.

With luck like this I don't need to know what the hell I'm doing. :)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.