No. of Recommendations: 0

I have applied green card (immigration) for my parents from California. The only problem is medical insurance. Both parents are above 60 years old and has old age problems (High BP and Diabetes).
I have no clue how much it will cost to get the private medical insurance. What are the options to get the medical insurance? How much it will cost? Where can I research on this information?

My father can work but not my mother. My sisters live in Varginia and chicago. Will there be any difference in getting insurenace where my perents live?

Is it possible to use Goverment or county hospitals for any emegency?

How do I find information about these hospitals?

Thanks for any information.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.