No. of Recommendations: 1
intercst:"I don't know, I'd rather see good, Christian middle-class folks getting a subsidy so that they can afford to buy health insurance, rather than giving a wealthy prick like Mitt Romney another big tax cut so that he can send even more of his wealth to the Cayman Islands"

I'm sure that after your your screaming and tax increases, that Mr Romney will still send the same amount wherever he wants.

Obviously, when he could have been paying about 8% on his income after all the deductions he is allowed (but didn't even take) , you know he is quite able to take advantage of all the Obama tax breaks.

Just look to SOlyndra. Costs the taxpayers 500 million or more...and now the liberals are fighting over who is going to get the 170 million in 'tax credits' that the bankrupt Solyndra now has. Someone is likely to be able to offset over 170 million in income...almost a half a billion....by using these 'tax credits'.

COurtesy of your Obama and his greenie tax credit scheme.

I wonder how much Al Gore is cleaning up on all the failed companies? He throws in a little....and sneakily winds up with 10x as much in 'tax credits' which he then uses to offset the real income he makes, paying next to no income tax...using those 'greenie' tax credits of Obama.

If i were intercst, I'd worry more about what Obama is going to do to your income stream and deductions.

Your taxes could double next year...dividends at highest marginal tax rate - regular income....

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.