Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
Look what happens when a reporter asks Biden about inflation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1CvZUY_As

So you are saying Trump and Biden are the same or ??

YR
..so he asked doctors to perform an 'intelligence' test. They administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a tool to spot early signs of dementia

Well, unlike lamebrain Biden President Trump does not have a “shadow’ dressed up in an Easter Bunny costume steering him away from questions being asked by onlookers he cannot coherently answer.

Maybe lamebrain Biden should take a Cognitive test…Oh wait never mind…it would mean giggles would take over as idiot in chief.
No. of Recommendations: 3
...so he asked doctors to perform an 'intelligence' test.

The result: No intelligent life found.
Trump thinks a dementia screening test is an intelligence test. That’s stupid.

Then he says it upsets him when people call him stupid.

Egads.
And I don't like being called bald, but it is what it is.
And I don't like being called bald, but it is what it is.

When anyone says anything, just point to your head and call it your “solar love collector”.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Trump's Test with a capital T? He thinks he's smart???????

All the residents here have to take that same test that Trump took. We do it every year...no big deal. It takes 10 minutes and has things like "draw the face of a clock and put x o'clock on it" "Count back from 100 by 7s" "Remember these five words"....."What is this animal?" 'What is the date today?"
Now I've told you most of the test....think you are as brilliant as Trump? I certainly hope so!!!!

Maryanne.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Yeah, but the sad thing is, ignoramus-Trump is still smarter than his supporters. I mean the guy is a traitor, attacks his own military, weakens the West, supports dictators etc and still his stupid-followers/cultists love the idiot. They worship him and his authoritarian tendencies.

I would say that all the RWNJs are full-time fools who have a hard time dealing with any rational thought, logic or facts.

Cheers,

Icemann
No. of Recommendations: 1
Is this a unique feature of Trump or would most any POTUS respond with not liking being called stupid?

I mean really?

YR
After 4 different strokes I've had to take this test every year, for the past 18 years, and it has been 10 different words.

So, does this make me twice as smart as Trump? ;-)

OTFoolish